875 Users Online
Bing, Google

judas kiss still on my lips — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 49 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Subordinate
Miriam Faith
WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT MASS.

Miriam had grown rather fond of adventure… even with her desire to have roots, and a base to return to, she found she enjoyed exploring the world and delivering the messages of the Ancestors, even if they were not speaking to her. She could still interpret sighs as best she knew, as she had learned from her pack.

“Of course I am willing! Scouts don’t just explore new lands, they bring things back to help the pack.” She offered, a grin on her features and a wink in his direction. Though she was not a healer herself, if she could learn the herbs that were important she could not only provide such for the pack, but also provide herself with the occasional light medical aid she might need on her travels.

Played by van who has 138 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Riven River ???
Her enthusiasm was contagious, and Riven found himself smiling involuntarily. What a nice girl. "I'm sure you'd do great," he told her, expression soft. "You've got a great mindset for the role. Any pack would be lucky to have such a kindhearted scout." Excellent for sending messages to other packs, too, he would bet. Miriam seemed the type who could get along with just about anyone

It was getting late, he realized absently, and he felt the familiar weight of sleep tugging at his eyelids. "I should be off to bed soon," he told her. Riv was hardly a night owl, after all, and he wanted to keep rested. He got to his feet and shook out his fur, stretching out the stiffness in his joints. "It was very nice to meet you, Miriam." He tipped his head to the side. "Are you going to be staying out here for a while longer?"
Played by Tasha who has 49 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Subordinate
Miriam Faith
WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT MASS.

She had been little more than a worker in her own pack. She sat through sermons by the Mother and the alpha and she did as she was told… it was only slightly different in the Falls. She was more comfortable asking questions than she had been in her old pack, but it had not changed her enthusiasm to do her work, knowing it would give back to others. Philanthropy amongst the pack, she had been told, was an important tenant of life. A blush crept into her features, muted only by her eagerness to get out there and help him.

“Aw, you’re too kind. I’m just doing what anyone would do.” She was quick to brush off such praise from him. She liked to think most, if not all, of the world was like that… kindhearted and good. There were seldom examples in her life… no, that was a lie. She knew there were horrors in the world.

She just chose to ignore them.

She offered him a smile as he said it was nice to meet her, citing bed as a reason for his disappearance. “I will… unless it’s raining or too cold, I like to sleep under the stars.” She explained gently in return, her tail wagging. “It was nice to meet you too, Riven. I’ll stop by your den sometime to learn about the plants you want me to collect while I’m out.”